Priceline and Target buys!

Hi everyone! So, I finally cracked the other day, and bought two things I kept thinking of. I had to get them, AND didn’t break the bank doing so! Swinging by Priceline, then Target, I got:

image
 
1) Savvy by DB - Love and Kisses glitter nail polish. There are little hearts inside the bottle, and I think it’s going to look amazing on! I’m a bit of a glitter fiend, and I love pink, so it’s a win-win here! Best of all, it was only $3 at Priceline.

2) Essence 50’s Girls Reloaded - translucent loose powder. As you know, I bought a nail polish from this line a week ago, and have yet to try it out, but it’s certainly something I want to give a go! I haven’t used loose powder steadily for about 14 years, so this should be a fun experiment! This was only $5.95 at Target.

That’s all, girlies! What’s on your list?

Comments

Popular Posts