Review: Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mask


Happy Monday! While my holiday now feels like a distant dream, I'm excited to be back home, patting all the cats, and sitting behind my laptop while I type out and properly review all the things that I've been using, and loving!

For the first time ever, I'm excited to welcome Peter Thomas Roth to the blog properly! I started using this brand years ago when I first discovered it in Sephora in the US, and I'm happy to report that I still love this brand, and that their Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask rekindled my warm feelings for them!


The name of the mask is a bit of a mouthful, but the bottom line is simple - the Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Mask is a pleasure to use, and the results are gorgeous. Essentially, this is an anti-aging heat mask that harnesses the goodness of Hungarian thermal water, as well as botanicals like sunflower, evening primrose, apricot, sea buckthorn berry and flaxseed extract to help replenish, nourish and moisturise skin. There is also the addition of kaolin clay and magnesium sulfate to help open pores and draw out impurities, not to mention the invigorating zing you get with a flush of heat!


This mask comes in a reassuringly firm jar in gradient shades of blue and green, topped off with a rose gold cap. The product itself is a creamy colour, as is the actual texture of the mask. Smooth this over clean, dry skin, wait around for 3 minutes, then wet your fingertips with cold water before massaging this over the skin in rotational strokes. Once you're done, you can wash it right off. I love the rush of warmth that comes over the skin upon contact with water, and the amazing softness of my skin as a result of it. Better yet is that in the last month, I feel like my skin has improved with regular use of the mask.


Overall, this is great in that I love the results, not to mention that it doesn't take very long to use. I also love that this isn't messy, which most masks that come in jars can be. This retails for $90 for 150 ml, and you can find it online at Sephora here in Australia, as well as in store.

I'm really looking forward to playing around with more PTR products in the future, so stay tuned! What have you tried from them, and would definitely recommend?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts