Review: Palmer's Natural Fusions Handcream and Shampoo and Conditioner Duo

 
Palmer's has recently released a beautiful range of products, and can I just say, I'm so happy that they are in my life! The Natural Fusions range lives up to it's name, and it truly isn't like anything else that the brand has previously put on the market.


The brand has now released 12 carefully created products that contain essential oils of the highest grade, and these botanicals infused goodies aren't just good to look at - these smell absolutely divine too!


I was sent a kit from them containing a few products, and the moment I took the pictures, I dug straight into their Shea and Seaberry Cream, which is a gorgeous hand cream. Cupping my hands together right after applying the hand cream and taking a deep breath makes me feel relaxed and calm. The formula, which is rich with shea butter and seaberry oil, allows for a little to go a long way, and amazingly, it doesn't make my hands feel crazy greasy, and instead, it sinks into the skin really easily. This little flip lid tube retails for $5.99 and it will fetch you 60 g of product.


The other things I'm loving have to be their Micellar Rosewater Cleanser and Lavender Rosewater Conditioner. These two have been taking up residence in my shower caddy and I cannot get enough of the way they smell! Their scents are incredible, and wonderfully, they linger. This means that every time I play with my hair, or toss it around, I catch a whiff of something beautiful. 


The shampoo uses micellar technology to draw out impurities, and the rosewater, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, can help with dry scalps by stimulating circulation and growth. The Lavender Rosewater Conditioner hydrates without leaving the hair feeling weighed down and heavy, and it also softens the hair, reducing frizz. I love how they work in synergy and like the rest of the range, they come with a black label adorned with white lettering and flowers. Both the shampoo and conditioner also come in slightly interesting packing in that they have a twist cap which makes you squeeze the bottles to get the products out. They retail for $16.99 each for 350 ml per bottle.


There's also a hair mask, hair oil, leave in conditioner, styling product, 2 kits for hair health, a body lotion and a body oil in the range. You can find the collection over at Priceline, and I highly recommend that you do. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to try out that body lotion, because I've been eyeing it up ever since I started using the hair products! 

What would you pick from the range? Are you interested in trying this collection?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts