Review: Amazing Oils Magnesium Pain Relief Gel Roll-On


I don't exercise as much as I used to, but when I do, I seem to go hell bent for leather, exercising in a go hard or go home manner. Aching muscles and random cramps seem to be part and parcel of what I have come to expect, but I can't say I'm a fan of them! 

Thankfully, I've had the luck to discover, and use, the Amazing Oils range, particularly the Pain Relief!


Developed by a family of yoga teachers based in sunny Queensland, this line was created as a result of health problems that became apparent in one of the family members. It has since taken on a life of it's own, and is now a company that boasts a range of different products.

I was given the chance to try the Amazing Oils Magnesium products recently, and I picked Pain Relief to be my go to. I was particularly interested in this one, because I've had experience with magnesium soaks previously, but never a magnesium based roll on for pain relief, and I wanted to see first hand if this would be helpful for my somewhat challenging neck and calves. 


The Amazing Oils Magnesium Pain Relief comes as a roll on, with a screw cap, and this retails for $27.50, which gets you 60 ml of product. The product itself is an odourless gel, which has a great consistency. It's not particularly sticky, nor is it watery. It is like a thin gel that will cover the problematic region that you're targeting. I didn't find this to immediately reduce pain, but ongoing use over the course of a few days appeared to really help. I've had intermittent neck issues for the last few years, and I do sometimes seem to make it worse when I try to stretch it out, which is obviously not ideal!

The packaging helps with ease of application, and I like that it doesn't just wipe off, or get sticky. 


It's definitely not something I would have thought I needed in my life previously, but absolutely colour me wrong on that aspect - I'm really happy with it, and anything that helps me move better and easier and avoid too many trips to the osteo is something that I'd be delighted to keep using!

You can find more information about this handy little roll-on over here

Have you tried anything from Amazing Oils before? Do you use any magnesium products to soothe aches and pains?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts