Review: Medik8 Advanced Night Restore Repair Cream


I don't know if everyone uses a different cream according to their needs, but my guess is that if you're reading this blog, and you do too! I've been using the Medik8 Advanced Night Restore Rejuvenating Cellular Repair Cream to help revitalise my skin while I'm resting, and it's been a real treat!

This night cream comes in a frosted jar with a screw top, and it retails for $129, which gets you 50 ml of product. 


The key ingredients in this cream include optimised ceramides to mimic with the skin's normal barrier, and to help with nourishing and repairing the skin. There is also a midnight recovery complex composed of saskatoon berry, a cell repairing peptide and dragon fruit extract, all of which help combat free radical damage brought on by every day living. This also includes n-acetyl glucosamine, which is meant to assist in the production of hyaluronic acid. 


The product itself is thick initially, but once it is worked into the skin, this becomes easy to smooth over the skin and it gets absorbed really well. I like the concept of something working in the hours that I'm not, and I do enjoy how the cream doesn't just sit on the skin like a barrier. Instead, it sinks into the skin and my face feels really moisturised. The cream works best with Vitamin A products, so your skin can get the most out of the retinoids in your serum, thus maximizing their anti-ageing potential.


Overall, it's a cream that I feel has worked well in synergy with my other skincare products, and one that I'll be reaching for the last scoop of soon! Have you tried this cream before? What's your favourite night cream?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts