Lust Have It does so many things right, except read a clock! As you can see Lust have It has reverted back to having pink pouches for delivery, and this time, they packed it full of goodies!
Honestly, how good does it look? I like the inclusion of some less common brands, and all in such great sizes!
1) Garnier Fructis Full and Luscious Shampoo and Conditioner - New from Garnier, these little sample sachets are great for overnight stays!
$0.24 + $0.24
2) Racinne Ultimate Aqua Blanc Boost (full size) - This is a cream that is mean to help prevent loss of moisture. What's not to like about that?
3) Be A Bombshell Lipgloss in Taupeless (full size) - This is a stunning nude-ish shade. I'm not totally familiar with Be A Bombshell, so it's definitely a great find in this bag!
4) Be A Bombshell The One Stick in Southern Belle (full size) - This is a little multi-tasker that can do, well, everything! A great one for sticking into your purse and go!
5) Hikari Eyeshadow Quad in Halle (full size) - I received this in Halle, which contains fairly neutral shades, and certainly what I would definitely use!
6) Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum - I love Paula's Choice products, and this looks like a great one to try out!
Holy. Moley. This is some serious value for $19.95! If you're looking to get into LHI, now is the time! Use the code 'TPRINCESS1' to get $5 off your first box.
What do you think of this box? Are you a member of Lust Have It?