1) Mary Kay Shower Gel in Simply Cotton - I won this in a giveaway, and really enjoyed using this!
Repurchase? I certainly would!
2) Paula's Choice Essential Hydrating Toner - See full review here.
3) Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Cream - Great cream, big price tag.
Repurchase? Would love to!
4) Dirty Works Coconut Scrub - See full review here.Repurchase? Yes
5) Rachel K CC Cream - I really liked it when I first started using it, but I found that it got a little streaky and didn't blend as well the further along it got.
6) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - My first real run in with micellar water and a great one at that!
7) Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Scrub - See full review here.
8) Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Wash - See full review here.Repurchase? Yes
9) Dr Lewinns Bio Care Oil - While this worked well for me, I found that it left a bit of a residue on my skin.
10) Evodia Hand Cream in Lemon Sorbet - I did like this, but got a little sick of it after a while.
11) Jergens Daily Moisture Moisturiser - Jergens does a great job with their moisturisers, and this one is no exception!
12) Dove Invisible Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Such a staple, it turns up every couple of months in the empties!Repurchase? Always!
13) Indeed Labs Hydraluron Mask x 2 - Love this, nuff said!
14) Biore Nose Strip - An old love and one that I don't use often.
15) Lonvitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask - My favourite mask from Lonvitalite!Repurchase? Yes
16) Eleven Miracle Hair Treatment - I didn't actually get to use this whole particular hair treatment - this was the one that spilled throughout my gift bag at Glamour Affair! What I did use, however, I liked!
17) Ego Sunsense Anti-Ageing Face Lotion - Absolutely loved this face lotion!
18) Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals Cleanse + Refresh Wipes - Smelled like green tea, wiped away my makeup -what's not to like?
19) Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask - Super tingly for getting out the gross! Sometimes, a little too tingly.Repurchase? Maybe
20) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask x 3 - Love this ever so much!
21) Lonvitalite Collagen Crystal Eye Mask - Good for when I wanted a mask, but a full mask is too messy.
22) Etude House I Need You, Immortelle! Face Mask - I didn't think this one did as much for me as some of the other EH masks.Repurchase? No
23) Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask - A fresh face mask from Lush that left my skin feeling soft.
Repurchase? Yes, but I'd like to try others first
24) Lush Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion - This is too thin for me to consider this as a hand cream, but I love it as a body lotion
25) Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Without a doubt, one of my favourite products from Lush!
26) Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Conditioner - Good basic conditioner for the tresses.
27) Impulse Spray in Merely Musk - Not the scent for me, unfortunately!
Repurchase? Not this one
28) Indeed Labs Hydraluron - This stuff is the bomb for my skin! Soft and hydrated skin with this serum!
Repurchase? Already done!
29) Rosehip by Essano Night Cream - I enjoyed using this cream, but sometimes, the skin felt a little tight after use.
30) Woolworths Makeup Remover Pads - Some of the best pads I've ever used!
Only two little trial sized products this time, and I liked them both!
That's everything that I finished last month! What did you get through!