Violet Box June 2015


As I type this, I will have to admit to feeling a little bit sad, because this is actually my very last Violet Box for the foreseeable future! Sadly, what I was planning to spend on VB accidentally went towards another service. Ah, well... All I can say is that I'm going out with a bang, at least!
Here is what they put in the June box:


How gorgeous does it look already? Here's a full breakdown:


And here's the skinny on the box:


1) Starlooks "Cuddle" Lip Gloss (full size?) - This is a shimmery, almost metallic looking lip gloss, which is extremely pretty.
$14.00


2) Doucce Ultra Precision Eye Liner (full size) -  I'm a firm believer of never having enough eye liners, so this is great to have as part of my collection.
$30.00



3) Gascoigne & King Candles (full size) - This smells like vanilla and cream! Absolutely divine, and may very well be living in my underwear drawer for a while...
$25.00 


4) Mullein & Sparrow Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm (full size?) - Love me a multi-tasking product! And it's slim and easy to transport!
$22.00



5) Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel Lip Crayon in Pink-A-Boo (full size) - Yay! Another lippie! I'm a serious lipaholic, so this is a great inclusion.
$29.00

What a great box to end on! This looks like it's filled with most, if not all (some of them just look a little smaller than I'd expect them to be), are full sized products. All I can say for Violet Box is this - if you're after an innovative service that runs mostly on time, consider Violet Box! At $22.95 a pop, you generally get a box that's valued beyond that.

What's your favourite product from this box? What kind of product would you like to see more of?

Comments

  1. Not a bad box! I love seeing f/s candles in boxes. haha!!! The massage bar from glamour affair is living in my wardrobe at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That smell! Love it - I catch a whiff of it every time I'm at my dresser.

      Delete
  2. The actual box is very pretty! Love the sound of the vanilla candle!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts