My Daytime Skincare Routine


Considering that we chop and change things up a little bit for Winter, I thought I'd give you a peek at what my current routine is this month!

A quick splash of water on my face, dab dry, then this is what I pile on my face before I start on the make up.

1) Indeed Labs Hydraluron - I. Love. This. Stuff! Honestly, this is amazing for keeping the face soft and plump, which is great during the dry seasons. If you're thinking of getting this, don't - just do it! 

2) Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Cream - Aside from the fact that this comes in a jar, which, incidentally contains a very generous amount of product, I like how smooth this eye cream is, and how it makes my skin feel.

3) Ego Sun Sense Anti-Ageing Face SPF 30 - Please, please, please tell me you have SPF in your daily moisturiser! Being a 30+ SPF lotion, and one that gets absorbed readily, I'm a huge fan of this particular moisturiser.

4) Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Cream - If you've never tried Lancome products before, then you should really consider doing it! They always have a scent that I associate with my mum, who used Lancome when I was a kid, so there's a very positive association there. That said, this is a great cream, so the scent isn't the only good thing about it!


And that is my current daytime routine! My night time routine will follow soon!

Comments

  1. Sounds lovely, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice and quick routine! I am still looking for a nice SPF to incorporate into my routine.
    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using the same sunsense product, and I agree 100% it absorbs so quickly! I can't leave the house without spf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment