Nailed It! Ft. OPI in I Carol About You


Happy Sunday! I've had a very busy week, so it's nice to kick back this Sunday and hang out with my little one, who is lazing around, trying to sleep on me as I type.

For this week's manicure, I used OPI's I Carol About You, which came as part of the Gwen Stefani mini set around Christmas last year. 


It's one of the mini nail polishes, and aside from being really cute, this is a vibrant purple that really stands out on the nails! While it's quite vibrant, this does still look relatively dark, so it's a bit of a bright/dark shade, if you know what I mean!


I used the OPI natural nail base coat, and my beloved Seche Vite for the top coat, making it super shiny!

Here's what it turned out as on my nails:


Purple-tastic! Please excuse the short nails - at least it's mostly neat!

I hope your Sunday is warm and beautiful!

Comments

  1. I love mini OPI polishes!!! This is lovely for winter!
    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade! And your nails look great that length. Three of my nails broke recently so mine are super-short at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks better on your nails than in the bottle!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts