Oh dear, we're second part of the year already! Give it another 3 months, and the Christmas lights will be going up - how are we hurtling through 2015?
What that also means is that we have a new favourites post, and here it is!
1) NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Golden Horizons - This is an amazingly pigmented palette from NYX, and I've been wearing it almost daily for work.
2) Dirty Works Coconut Scrub - See full review here. I think I'm already starting to run quite low on this, and that makes me a little sad!
3) Rimmel Scandaleyes Xxtreme Mascara - See full review here. Loving the way my lashes look with this on.
4) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Currently incorporated into my night routine, it's a great serum!
5) Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liquid Liner - I got this through Beautyheaven recently, and it's been part of my morning makeup, just about every day!
6) The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - After hearing a lot of hype about this baby, I finally gave in and bought my own. What a great decision that was, particularly as strobing is now apparently a thing!
7) Face of Australia Glamazon Blush Duo - I found this at the bottom of my blush drawer, and I've been showing it some love recently. I'd forgotten how much I liked it when I first got it.
That's the top seven products I've been really enjoying! What have you found yourself using more often these days?