Binned Things July 2015


Empties! Last month, things go out of hand. So much so, the man had to put my empties into a bucket! This month, we're back to the normal container, so phew! Here's why I needed a bucket last month:



1) Pantene Clinicare Intensive Resilience Masque - I've used Pantene products forEVER, and while this made my hair soft, it also caused my hair to feel really limp and boring.
Repurchase? No

2) Australis See Ya Later Nail Polish Remover - Great for taking off even tough sparkles!
Repurchase? Yup!

3) Sasy n Savy Facial Recovery Masque - Good for when your skin is feeling in need of a little bit of soothing.
Repurchase? Maybe

4) Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub - Loved using this as my body scrub! It warmed up with rubbing!
Repurchase? Yes!


5) Etude House I Need You! Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask - I liked how my skin felt after using this.
Repurchase? Yes

6) The Cosmetic Kitchen Bath Salts - I soaked in the tub with this after a grueling day, and I can't say I felt a difference.
Repurchase? No

7) Paula's Choice Moisture Boost One Step Face Cleanser - See full review here. Great for sensitive skin and sensitive noses!
Repurchase? Yes

8) Sunsilk Addictive Brilliant Shine Shampoo - See full review here. Fruity suds in a bottle!
Repurchase? Yes


9) Benefit Porefessional Primer - My favourite primer! That says it all!
Repurchase? Yes!

10) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - A brilliant staple
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!

11) Glam Glow Thirsty Mud - A great hydrating mask!
Repurchase? Yes

12) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion - A love from way, way back!
Repurchase? Always!


13) Edward Beale Ultra Gloss Argan Oil - One of the first hair oils I ever tried, and really liked. It softened my hair and didn't feel overly greasy after 2 days.
Repurchase? Yes

14) John Plunkett Glyco Peel - A strong chemical exfoliant! Loved this for brighter skin, and I already have another tube, raring to go!
Repurchase? Yes!

15) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Love these so much! I used them all the time.
Repurchase? Definitely

16) Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Restoring Complex - See full review here. Thick, with SPF 15 in it, and a great one for Winter.
Repurchase? Likely.


17) Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly - I really liked the scent, but the jelly fell apart too quickly, and I kept having to scoop it off the ground! Great novelty factor, though.
Repurchase? MAybe

18) elf Poreless Face Primer - Similar texture to Benefit's Porefessional, but somehow just not as smooth. It did provide a pretty good grip for the base products, though.
Repurchase? Yes

19) Swisspers Aloe Soothing Eye Cream - I found that this helped a little, but not hugely. It hydrated, but the bags were still present.
Repurchase? No

20) Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion - A yummy, banana/vanilla scented lotion from one of my favourite brands.
Repurchase? Yes


21) Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Eye Mask - An awesome eye mask from Lonvitalite! Shame the eye holes are actually a little too slitty for me.
Repurchase? Yes

22) People for Plants Vanilla and Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - See full review here. Amazing lip balm, wish it didn't get melty with heat, though!
Repurchase? Yes

23) Woolworths Make-Up Removal Pads - Absolute staple, which is evident!
Repurchase? Yes


24) Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask - Love, love, love this! The lazy girl's very quick friend!
Repurchase? YES!

25) Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer - I liked this when I first started using it, but it's got old and gunky, and I have now moved on to other concealers I'm more enamoured with.
Repurchase? No



Of these, I was really sad when my Anatomicals hand cream ended up in the empties basket. I actually enjoyed most of the travel/sample sized products last month, with the exception of the Scottish Fine Soaps body wash. I found that a little too thin for me to particularly love this Winter.

What did you finish up last month? What's the one thing you find in your empties month after month?

Comments

  1. Hello! Loved this post, what an impressive list!! Ive only finished up some skincare and shower gel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the hardest things to use up! I find that even though the containers are light, it's like there's tons still pouring out!

      Delete
  2. That's a whole bucketfull of empties!! I gotta try the Sanctuary Spa scrub now!
    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of empties!!! The self heating one minute mask sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post, very short to the point with whether you would repurchase the products or not! I think I might try the hot sugar scrub now!! xx

    This Damsel Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!! I didn't think I'd be getting thru many empties this month, but somehow they are starting to pile up...eek! Such a good thing though! :) How did you find the Erase Paste? I've heard mixed reviews, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells a little... interesting, but covers up well, and is a little sticky, but smooths over nicely.

      Delete
  6. Woooow so many empties this month! Good job! I liked Whoosh from Lush but I agree, it falls apart wayyyy to easily. So annoying to use! I love the Sanctuary Spa sugar scrub too, it's sooo nice for winter!
    I really want to try some of the stuff you've used up now, particularly that Biore mask! It sounds like a lot of fun! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, good work!!! I haven't finished many products lately.. I've been really slow and lazy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. good work! there's always so many things I see in your empties that I want to try and add to a wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise! That's why I like the empties posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts