Empties! Last month, things go out of hand. So much so, the man had to put my empties into a bucket! This month, we're back to the normal container, so phew! Here's why I needed a bucket last month:
1) Pantene Clinicare Intensive Resilience Masque - I've used Pantene products forEVER, and while this made my hair soft, it also caused my hair to feel really limp and boring.
2) Australis See Ya Later Nail Polish Remover - Great for taking off even tough sparkles!
3) Sasy n Savy Facial Recovery Masque - Good for when your skin is feeling in need of a little bit of soothing.
4) Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub - Loved using this as my body scrub! It warmed up with rubbing!
5) Etude House I Need You! Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask - I liked how my skin felt after using this.
6) The Cosmetic Kitchen Bath Salts - I soaked in the tub with this after a grueling day, and I can't say I felt a difference.
7) Paula's Choice Moisture Boost One Step Face Cleanser - See full review here. Great for sensitive skin and sensitive noses!
8) Sunsilk Addictive Brilliant Shine Shampoo - See full review here. Fruity suds in a bottle!
9) Benefit Porefessional Primer - My favourite primer! That says it all!
10) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - A brilliant staple
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
11) Glam Glow Thirsty Mud - A great hydrating mask!
12) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion - A love from way, way back!
13) Edward Beale Ultra Gloss Argan Oil - One of the first hair oils I ever tried, and really liked. It softened my hair and didn't feel overly greasy after 2 days.
14) John Plunkett Glyco Peel - A strong chemical exfoliant! Loved this for brighter skin, and I already have another tube, raring to go!
15) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Love these so much! I used them all the time.
16) Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Daily Restoring Complex - See full review here. Thick, with SPF 15 in it, and a great one for Winter.
17) Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly - I really liked the scent, but the jelly fell apart too quickly, and I kept having to scoop it off the ground! Great novelty factor, though.
18) elf Poreless Face Primer - Similar texture to Benefit's Porefessional, but somehow just not as smooth. It did provide a pretty good grip for the base products, though.
19) Swisspers Aloe Soothing Eye Cream - I found that this helped a little, but not hugely. It hydrated, but the bags were still present.
20) Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion - A yummy, banana/vanilla scented lotion from one of my favourite brands.
21) Lonvitalite 24K Active Gold Eye Mask - An awesome eye mask from Lonvitalite! Shame the eye holes are actually a little too slitty for me.
22) People for Plants Vanilla and Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - See full review here. Amazing lip balm, wish it didn't get melty with heat, though!
23) Woolworths Make-Up Removal Pads - Absolute staple, which is evident!
24) Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask - Love, love, love this! The lazy girl's very quick friend!
25) Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer - I liked this when I first started using it, but it's got old and gunky, and I have now moved on to other concealers I'm more enamoured with.
Of these, I was really sad when my Anatomicals hand cream ended up in the empties basket. I actually enjoyed most of the travel/sample sized products last month, with the exception of the Scottish Fine Soaps body wash. I found that a little too thin for me to particularly love this Winter.
What did you finish up last month? What's the one thing you find in your empties month after month?