I do realise that this is November, but I didn't get my Lust Have It pack for October until the last week of November, so here it is! Better late than never, eh?
As you can see, I received a total of six products for October, and I think most of you would agree with me - it's excellent value for money!
For a total of $19.95, you can get a monthly Lust Have It subscription pack, which often includes full size products, and it is also generally a mish mash of items, which means that you can sometimes get skincare heavy months. Thankfully, October is much more than just that!
1) Glamourflage Saucy Sue Shower Cap (full size) - I don't use shower caps, but I know people who do, so this might find a good home somewhere.
2) Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - This is a pretty decent size for a sample (10ml), and will likely go travelling with me next year!
3) Inika Black Kohl Pencil With Sharpener (full size) - Love me a black liner! I need to free up a bit of space first, but this will do well on my dresser.$29.00
4) Colour By TBN Lipstick in Pout Those Lips Girl! (full size) - Love the lippies in this range, and love this colour! I actually have the entire set, and this is really pigmented and is quite smooth on the lips. I might include this in a future giveaway.
5) Glamourflage Mellow May Lip Balm (full size) - Chocolate flavoured lip balm packed with Vitamin E and beeswax to keep the lips happy and in cute 50s style packaging? Yes, please!
6) So Susan Water Based Pure Luminizer (full size) - Pretty! I do love highlighters and this one is so pretty! I also like what other people got, which is the eyeshadow quad, also by So Susan. They are a cruelty free brand. and I hope to see more from them!
This box comes to around a brilliant $93.39, and just for $19.95! If you're new to Lust Have It, you can use the code 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off your first box!
My one gripe with this box? It's tardiness! But, definitely worth the wait.
Did yours arrive late too? What's your favourite from this box?