1) Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream - full review to follow, but WOW!
2) Foreo Luna Mini - Best. Thing. Ever. My friend, Miss SV, calls this my face vibrator (thanks!), which sounds rude, but that is essentially what this is! It really gets into all the little bits and clears out your pores. My nose feels AMAZING after one round with it. I got it as an alternative to the Clarisonic and It's seriously the most amazing thing I've ever bought to help my cleanser work that much harder.
3) Milani Blush in Rose D'Oro - One of my newest blushes from Milani, after using the Luminoso up! This is a gorgeous rose shade, and I'm so tempted to buy every one of them!
4) Revitanail Instant Dry Drops - I love this stuff! So much so that when I took it on my trip to the States a couple of months ago, I made my sister try it out, and she ended up getting a bottle of it through me. It helps the nails dry pronto. I even have a back up bottle waiting in the wings!
5) Lush Lip Scrub in Popcorn - I FINALLY caved after not buying one of these during the boxing day sales last year, and it's so good! It's definitely the best lip scrub I've ever tried, and I'm now afraid to try any of the other flavours, in case they turn into snacks, because aside from being efficient, it's also rather tasty!
6) Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins And Extracts Scrub - This refreshing little scrub is good for a gritty time, and also has an avocado/citrus scent. Getting a lot of use out of this as the weather is warming up!
7) Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette - See my previous review here. Suffice to say, this is a great all in one palette, and it may well follow me to South East Asia next year!
What did you reach for last month?