November Binned Things 2014!


We're in the final month of the year, everyone! Woo hoo! December is a pretty exciting month for me, given that it's my birthday/anniversary/Christmas month - talk about gigantic! 

Speaking of gigantic, however, November saw the end of a lot of full size products, and here they are!


1) People For Plants Foaming Cleansing Gel - See full review here.
Repurchase? Maybe, but I would prefer something foamier.

2) Manicare Nail Polish Remover Pads - Relatively decent thin pads, pre-soaked with nail polish remover. Quite decent, but falls short, as any other one of these would, when it comes to glitter!
Repurchase? For travel, yes!

3) The Jojoba Company Jojoba Bead & Bamboo Facial Exfoliant - see full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

4) ChapStick Night Repair - I received this in a beauty box a while back, and found that it worked really well for me. Not so much repair, but helped in just keeping my lips happy.
Repurchase? Maybe

5) Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub - Just the BEST scrub! Love, love, love this - it's so gorgeous! Great if you like scrubs that come in a tube and smells like grapefruit.
Repurchase? Yes!


6) Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant - Such a staple, I have backups for my backup!
Repurchase? Yes!

7) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Calming Facial Lotion - This is kind of a boring, nothing facial lotion, sadly. I didn't think it really contributed to my skin in any way. I ended up using this as a body lotion, because I just wanted to use it up!
Repurchase? No

8) First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream - It looked like a nice alternative to your typical shaving cream, but it just turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.
Repurchase? No

9) Listerine Total Care Mouth Wash - A must have! 
Repurchase? Always!


10) Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - The lazy/time poor girl's best friend! This causes quite a bit of tingling, and is only meant to be left on for about 1.5 to 2 minutes, leaving your face soft afterwards. Brilliant!
Repurchase? Yes

11) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Just the best thing for removing make up and keeping my skin moisturised, all at the same time!
Repurchase? You bet!

12) Indeed Labs Hydraluron - Want more moisture for the skin? Then you really should look into this! Definitely necessary for when my eczema flares up a little, and also great for dry skin! See full review here
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!

13) Essenza Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes - A good set of wipes that removes a fair bit of make up, and refreshes the skin.
Repurchase? Yes


14) The Jojoba Company Skin Refining & Brightening Face Mask - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

15) Caron Bump eRaiser Lotion - Ok at keeping the ingrown hairs at bay, but not brilliant. The balm is my holy grail!
Repurchase? No 

16) People For Plants Night Cream - Thick cream with an odd pump and a plum scent. Very decent!
Repurchase? Yes

17) Indeed Labs Retinol Reface - See full review here
Repurchase? Yes

18) Nivea Q10 Eye Cream - I found that this kept the dark circles away and was surprisingly excellent!
Repurchase? Yes

19) ELF Lavender Primer - A pretty decent primer from a cruelty free, and affordable brand!
Repurchase? Yes 


I really liked the Dr. Lewinns cleanser, which had the loveliest and lightest rose scent, and believe it or not, that's the first can of Batiste I've ever finished!

That's everything for November, my lovelies! What did you manage to wade through last month?

Comments

  1. Woah awesome job on the empties!!! Especially on the cuticle butter- that stuff lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have months where I sometimes run through stuff like there's no tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those people that takes aaaaages to use up products! Great post x
    http://cakefacequeen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooow so many empties! Good job!
    I literally just got that Anatomicals Scrub yesterday so now I'm excited hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job lovely!! I posted up mine at the start of the month, but didn't do quite as well as you! Thanks for motivating me! :D Let's hope I can end the year de-cluttered! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts