Lust Have It arrived a little earlier than I anticipated this month, and in a red mesh zip bag, rather than a pink one, making it a nice change. Not only that, this monthly subscription box, er, bag, came out with a number of full size items - not bad for $19.95 per month!
Here's everything that was included in this month's box!
1) The Cosmetic Kitchen Raw Chocolate Bath Salts (full size) - This cruelty free brand has been featured in some previous LHI boxes, and it's always nice to find something from them. I have a ton of bath products to get through, and this is on the list now!
2) Lonvitalite C1 Whitening, Pigment Toning and Moisturising Facial Mask (full size) - I'm a fan of the Lonvitalite masks, so this is a welcome sight in my beauty box!
3) The Cosmetic Kitchen Raw Chocolate Clay Mask - The bag split in transit, but I managed to salvage most of it! This calls for it to be mixed with avocado, I believe, so it looks like I might have to slip one into the shopping basket soon.
4) Designer Brands Extend A Brow (full size) - This year's beauty obsession definitely goes to having the perfect brows! I've tried a number of liquid products for my brows, and I imagine this is much the same, which means that I can't wait to try it out!
5) Inika Pure Primer - Oooooh! I love a good primer! This is definitely something I'll be getting use out of!
That's quite a lot of products that I'll actually be able to use, and in decent sizes too! Excellent value overall for $19.95, and certainly a great way to end the year for LHI.
Have you received your bag yet? Are you looking forward to getting it now that you know what might be in yours?