Yay! It's time to go through all the empties from March! Thank goodness it's the end of another month, not because I like the cold, which is slowly creeping in on us, but because I just don't think I can cram anything else into the empties basket!
Don't forget that the repurchase component of this points to the quality of the product, regardless of whether the company tests on animals or not.
1) Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh - great scent, very moisturising. I really liked this one - I do have another bottle to get through, but I won't be getting another bottle of it after this, because Vaseline isn't a cruelty free company.
2) John Frieda Volumising Dry Shampoo - really like the way this made my hair feel on those days in between washes! It certainly did also add volume to my hair!
3) Manicare Nail Polish Remover - like most other nail polish removers out there - works well, and I was happy with this.
4) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - staple, staple, staple! Enough said!
Repurchase? Yes and done!
5) Soap and Glory Flake Away - great fresh smell in the shower, and is great for scrub a dub dubbing in the shower! Great little bits in it to help exfoliate all the grossness of the day.
6) Naisture Ginseng Mask Pack - see the full review here.
7) Etude House I Need You, Collagen! Face Mask - see the full review here.
8) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Gentle Daily Cleanser - this was ok, but I found it a little boring after a while. It was gentle, but I didn't think it did much for my skin.
9) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - pretty good medium coverage, surprising for a tinted moisturiser. I really enjoyed using this one, but as I currently have a ton of base products to get through, I don't think I'll need to buy one of these for a while!
10) Wotnot Facial Wipes - another staple, staple, staple. I don't want to tell you how many I have under my bed, which is the spillover storage space that Mr Prince doesn't think to look at (haha...), but I have a ton of them!
Repurchase? Not for a while, but definitely!
11) Colgate Savacol Mouthwash - yuck. That about sums it up! I had to use this after my wisdom teeth got removed, and while it helped, it was gross.
Repurchase? I hope not!
12) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Facial Wipes - pretty good wipes! Similar to the Wotnot ones in that it leaves your face feeling moisturised, these also have a bit of a lily scent, and is a little more abrasive. They are also a little more accessible than Wotnot wipes, but I don't like them as much.
13) Etude House I Need You, Hydraluronic Acid! Face Mask - I won't ruin the alphabet mask series with a spoiler (I had a spare), so I'm not going to say much about it!
Repurchase? You're going to have to find out!
14) Sephora Liquid Liner in Black - I can't believe I finally finished this! One of my first liquid liners, I really liked this. It's not terribly pigmented, compared to certain others, but it's not bad.
15) Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara - are these discontinued? I can't seem to find them online at BeautyHeaven.
16) KMS Free Shape Hot Flex Spray - sad to see this go! I believe that these guys are cruelty free, though, so yay! Love, love, love this for bangs!
17) Covergirl Concealer - old and now gunky. Not my favourite concealer on the market.
18) ELF Waterproof Eyeliner - these babies dry out quite easily! I like the tip and pigmentation, but it doesn't last for long. Good thing it's not very expensive!
19) Wet 'n Wild Illuminator Stick - this is REALLY old. I have sentimental feelings for some makeup, and can't seem to let things go. Had to let this one go - way too many items cluttering up my dresser!
Repurchase? Cheap and easy to use? Yeah, probably!
20) Woolworth's Makeup Remover Pads (pictured below) - cheap, works well, and they're thick enough. That's all I need!
Stand out products for the month of March include the Bare Minerals concealer, Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel mask, Benefit's they're Real! mascara, PureTan Coconut Body Creme and Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl.
That's my exhaustive list this month! What did you finish? Any new items on your favourites list?