I was delighted to find out from the lovely Jennifer over at Vibrant, Vivacious, Veracious Beauty Blog that I was the winner of her anniversary giveaway, which, while exciting for me, was surely even more so for her, passing a milestone. If you haven't had the chance to check out her Ontario based blog, head over right now!
Here are the items from the giveaway:
1) The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Blueberry - I've tried a The Face Shop mask before and liked it, so I'm looking forward to this one!
2) NYX Blush in Mauve - I have this in a different shade, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out, as it's a lovely drug store blush and it's cruelty free!
3) Essie Nail Polish in Toggle to the Top - GLITTER! RED! SHINY! All my favourite things in a nail polish - how can someone not love this?
4) Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya - I don't know why, but orange/coral colours have been finding me lately, and it's so weird, because I think their 'love me!' campaign is working!
5) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze - I have a similar tube of the original primer from the David Jones beauty bag and I haven't tried it yet, but something tells me I'm going to like this one!
6) Tarte SmolderEyes in Gunmetal - ahh... Tarte, why don't we have you here? Although, that said, I hear Sephora is poised to open one here sometime, so there's hope!
7) Nicole by OPI in Stand by your Manny - I'm loving this almost lavender blue! Can't wait to use it!
She was very generous, and I feel like such a lucky! Thanks again to Jennifer over at Vibrant, Vivacious, Veracious Beauty Blog - you HAVE to check her out, if you haven't yet!