Beautorium April 2014 Haul!


I was so excited when I got my Beauty Heaven parcel in the mail last week, because, let's face it, who doesn't like free beauty products in the mail? 

For those not in the know, Beauty Heaven is a website that has some really interesting information, articles, as well as a whole collection of reviews, so that you can read through them before you buy something - very handy. They also have an app, so that you can look things up on the go. For more information on them, head over to their site over here.

For my points, here's what I got:


1) Lonvitalite Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask - having tried a number of their masks previously, I was happy to see them as one of the choices on Beauty Heaven. Having tried this one before, and not thinking as highly of it as the others, I thought I'd give it another try, so stay tuned for a review!


2) Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black - I will admit, I don't really need another eyeliner, but seeing it pop up on Sarah's blog (over at All Her Pretty Little Things) all the time made me get this! 


3) Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Heel Shield - staple. Definitely a staple! If you get blisters from your heels rubbing against your feet, then this is just what you need!


4) Montagne Jeunesse Dry Skin Mask - It's a mask! I love masks and I've only tried one item from this line before, so this is definitely something I'm looking forward to using!

And here's what I got for free!


1) Lapurete Okuru Facial Cleanser and Toner


2) Vagisil Feminine Wash


3) Manicare Glameyes Miranda Lashes


4) Lady Jayne Digital Romance Hair Ties


5) Lapurete Okuru Resurrection Night Creme

That's really generous of them, and I'm so excited about pulling it apart and trying things!

Did you get anything from Beautorium this time? What did you get?

Comments

  1. Nice haul Leah! BH is getting more and more generous with their samples ^_^
    I'm hoping to rack up more points and get more stuff next time round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so crazy when I opened that package! It was so packed!

      Delete
  2. I really hope you like the liquid liner :D they sure were generous with their freebies....I'm still waiting on my order to arrive but I'm really excited about those lashes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours gets there soon! I'm sure I will - I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  3. The freebies were great! I didn't have many points this time around.. need to do a few reviews to rack up some more for next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already looking forward to the next one as well!

      Delete
  4. So lovely I want to try the face mask ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts