So, at the end of my one year subscription to Bella Box last month, I ummed and ahhed over getting another 12 months of samples from them, and in the end, my girlie side won out, and I bit the bullet, and boy, I'm so glad I did!
I think BB outdid themselves this month by placing two full sized, and one half-size, items in my box, and they were all things I would have been interested in purchasing in the first place! A great mix, and you'll find out why in a second, although that picture above pretty much gives it all away!
Here's a shot of everything in my box this month!
1) Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup - this is something that I have already tried, and received in a previous box AND a magazine, so it's not particularly amazing for me. However, for those who are low on base products, having this around can certainly get you out of a tight spot!
2) Dirty Works You Soft Touch Hand Cream (full size) - I've seen this particular brand EVERYWHERE on the blogosphere in the last few months, and this can be found in Coles, which, unfortunately, I don't shop at, as Woolies is closer. Thankfully, this tube turned up in my BB this month, so hurray! It resembles a more affordable Soap & Glory, and I can't wait to crack into it!
3) Gatineau Refreshing Melting Scrub - the problem with being subscribed to a number of boxes is finding repeat items in your boxes! I got this in last month's LHI and haven't had the chance to try it out yet. The upside is that if it's amazing, then I've got a backup!
4) Colour Theory Eye Shadow Duo in Berrylicious (full size) - eye makeup! I love getting makeup items in my boxes, so this is exciting! This is budget friendly, so the quality could really go either way, but if it's anything like recent budget finds, I may be looking at a brand that will be turning up often in the future!
5) Indio Eye Rise - this is mean to have 'inbuilt sunscreen and concealing properties', making it an appropriate daytime eyecream. I've enjoyed a couple of different Indio products in the past, so this is a welcome item in the box!
6) Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - I'm currently using a cuticle cream from Lush, but once that's gone, I'll be cracking into this! The worst part of great smelling products is that desire to eat them!
And that is everything! This box comes in at around $54.43, and is excellent value for me this month, as I will be using all of the items in it!
Have you renewed your subscription to them before and regretted it? What do you think of this month's box?