Review: Essano Vitamin C Super Glow Facial Oil

 

One of my favourite things about skincare is that the general 'they' will always find new and interesting ways to combine bits that I love, and the recent drop from Essano definitely incorporates some of the things on my list that I always want to check off! The Essano Vitamin C Super Glow Facial Oil is the right balance of skin brightening and moisturising that I want to see me into the warmer days.

 

This little skin loving product comes in a small amber bottle with a dropper applicator, and it holds just 20 ml of oil, which, honestly, is meager, for something so good! I suppose it is true what they say - good things come in small packages, but it should really be a vat of this stuff! It's simple to use, as with other dropper bottles - just squeeze about 4 drops into the palm of your hand, and smooth it over your skin.

 

This combines seven different oils, 5% Vitamin C, purified turmeric and jojoba, all mixed together to give your skin that magnificent lit from within glow that you can't help but love. We're talking Jojoba Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil, as some of the seven oils in the mix. There is also some powerful Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate for that Vitamin C goodness, as well as Vitamin E. 

 

Surprsingly, for a bottle of oil that is essentially a mix of various oils, this little baby is not very greasy, and in fact is just the right balance of being both oily and moisturising without that tacky residue that I find some facial oils can leave on the skin. Best of all, the one thing that I love about this is the results - we're talking smooth, luminous skin that looks rested and beautiful. How can you resist that?

 

This retails for just under $30 and it can be found where Essano is stocked, including online at their store. I absolutely love this, and I'm sad that I'm already getting to the bottom of the bottle. I guess that's as good a reason to go shopping for a top up! What is your favourite Essano product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts