Wow Your Brows With Inika Organic's Brow Perfector and Brow Palette

In this current pandemic climate, our brows are more important than ever. And by that, I mean our brows are more prominent than ever, because that is about all you can see of a person, aside from their eyes, so if you're after making a good impression on someone, your brows, and eyes, are it. As such, now is the time to go after that perfect brow you've always tried to achieve, and Inika Organic has made that very easy for us with their Brow Perfector and Brow Palette.


The Brow Palette comes with two shades of brow powder, a wax to help set the powder, and a mini brush and spoolie for that on the go application. I haven't used these brushes, but I do like that the spoolie and brush are actually a relatively regular sized head, so that you can touch up without having to resort to squinting in the mirror while angling the brush just so to have a look at what you're doing - bonus! The wax helps to set the brows nicely, and I really like that it doesn't seem to budge once it's on. This kit is very easy to use, and I feel like consistently getting decent brows isn't a drama at all. 

I'm really happy with the quality of this kit, but I would love to see a wider range of shades so that it can be a little more inclusive, and as someone who prefers dark brows, the dark brown works well, but darker still would be my preference. At this point, there is only a choice of two, and the darker shade in the Chestnut kit does pull a little red, which I would rather do without. I do like that it all comes encased in matte black packaging that is smooth to touch, and doesn't seem to get sticky or attract hair, like some matte black compacts can. This retails for $65 and you can find it over here.


The other brow product that I've been trying out from Inika Organic is the Brow Perfector, which you can purchase over here. This is a natural brow fibre mascara that is vegan, cruelty free and certified organic, and it comes in packaging made of the same material as that of the Brow Palette. The spoolie that is included in the cap is a double sided brush, with one side having shorter bristles, which I find to be better for precision of application, while the other side has longer bristles, and this helps in combing over most of the brows.


Available in 3 shades, I like Espresso for my colouring, and I find that this works well as an adjunct to the Brow Palette in that this helps in adding volume to my sad little brows. Of course, it would be better if I hadn't plucked them into obscurity back in the day, but it is helpful and does aid in manufacturing brows where there's little in the first place. Again, I would love to have more shades as part of the range, but what is there works currently works well for me. This retails for $45 each. What have you tried from Inika Organic, and do you prefer their makeup or skincare line?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts