Review: Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil

Get oily with me! With the days still being cold and dry, and my skin still drinking up whatever I've been putting down, I've been sticking to layering my skincare religiously, and I really feel like that has been helping me combat the dry skin I usually get at this time of the year, thanks to the weather and various heaters. I've been using a product that lives up to it's name, and that is the Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil, which is so popular that it won an award this year on the TVSN Beauty Awards for Best Serum and Oil! 


This comes in a smooth, sleek glass bottle, which is so shiny to look at that your hands feel immediately slippery the moment you glance at it. I swear, I almost dropped that bottle twice when I first got it, and even as I type this, I'm convinced my hands are starting to sweat! That aside, though, it's a simple and beautiful design, and it sits nestled among my other products on  my dresser like a shiny jewel. There is a dropper as part of the cap, making it easy to get the product out.


It contains Manuka Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly and Pollen Extract, which are meant to smooth and restore dry skin while helping to even out skin tone and texture. This also includes Vitamin C for that skin radiance, and Prickly Pear Seed Oil, which is chock full of Vitamin E, and works well with Meadowfoam Seed, Bilberry Seed and Sea Buckthorn Oils to help feed the skin essential fatty acids  and nutrients. 


This delicious oil smooths over the skin really nicely, and almost melts into the skin. You can definitely be too heavy handed with it, so make sure that you're only placing a few drops (no more than 4, really) into the palm of your hand before spreading it onto your skin.  This feels like an oil that is somewhere between light and heavy, but overall, quite moisturising without being too thick on my skin. I feel like it makes my skin look brighter, and it really does seem to keep my face really moisturised.

Coming in at $50 for 30 ml of product, it feels like a reasonable sum to pay for such an excellent oil. You can get two bottles currently for $80, and you can find them over here. I would so grab another bottle in a heart beat! What have you tried from Skinn, and what would you like to try next?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts