Review: Nu Skin Pharmanex E2

Working full time a a vet, and part time as a beauty blogger/skincare guinea pig with rudimentary skills in makeup, means that I have a lot to juggle - I honestly don't know how other people do it, especially when they have dependents! Aside from keeping an active lifestyle, I also have to make sure that I also maintain a decent diet (which my husband takes care of ) while drinking adequate fluids, on top of it all. It's all a little much these days for the modern person, isn't it? 


It's easy to slip into unhealthy habits (hello, lockdown snacking and justification for not exercising), and it doesn't help that being on the go all the time means that I have to drink quite a lot to stay hydrated, which I don't do nearly as much, and I often crave sweet things, thanks to my stress levels and the resulting endogenous steroids. I've been trying to curb those cravings with a little something new that I picked up from Nu Skin recently, and you know what, it's been helping!


I'm actually not meant to have sodas, and definitely not without straws (the carbonation is terrible for the enamel of teeth - look it up), so it's been good hitting the cravings with some Nu Skin Pharmanex E2. Please be aware that cane sugar is the first ingredient listed in both flavours pictured, which means that yes, it is sweet, but this is so much more than that. This was actually formulated with a number of different things that makes this a healthier alternative, and here's why.


It has a blend of Vitamin Bs, Vitamin C, natural caffeine and maqui berry. It also uses sugar sourced from sugar cane, which is low in calories, and it's free from artificial flavours, sweeteners and colours, and as you can see, it's available in two different flavours - Kiwi Watermelon and Raspberry. I can also attest to the fact that it smells delicious, aside from being slightly sweet, and tasting the way you'd imagine those flavours to taste.


I did wonder why they added sugar to a product that seemed so geared towards being healthy, but it was all answered when I had a look on their press release, which explained that they included sugar as it uses stevia in the product, which some people could be sensitive to, so they included sugar in order to optimise their taste experience. I find this to be an easy drink, and makes it so that I don't have to take any additional Vitamin C during the day, which is one less thing on my to do list! 


This are only 15 calories each, and the packs include 30 servings per box. These retail for $69 per box, and you can find them over here if you're after the raspberry flavour and over here, if you're keen on the kiwi watermelon. I use these as my little midday treat, which gives me a bit of a pick me up (not surprising, as there's caffeine and sugar in it), and I really like having one after a workout, where I've been sweating things out, and I'm looking for a bit of something sweet.


Do you need motivation to drink water? Are you also trying to reduce your soda intake, like I am?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for fre
    velvet sky nude pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuskin is a global company that offers a variety of personal care and nutritional products. If you are interested in using or selling Nuskin products, there are several benefits to creating a Nuskin account:

    Access to exclusive products: As a Nuskin member, you will have access to exclusive products that are not available to non-members.

    Discounts: Nuskin members can receive discounts on their purchases, making the products more affordable.

    Business opportunities: If you are interested in starting a Nuskin business, having a member account is a requirement. As a member, you can earn commissions on sales and build a team of sales representatives.

    Personalized support: Nuskin provides support and training to its members to help them succeed in their business.

    To create a Nuskin account, Read more: login nuskin by stevennuskin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts