Review: Evolis Hair Growth Tonic for Women

 

As a departure from the usual, I've been using a product that I received in a recent Bellabox. For those not in the know, Bellabox is a monthly beauty box which runs like a subscription, and I have been with them intermittently over the years, and I have seen their products vary over the years, ranging from stuff that I wouldn't use, to stuff that I have sometimes not known how to use! The Evolis Hair Growth Tonic for Women does kinda fall into that category, but I think I got the hang of it eventually, and I absolutely love what it's done for my hair!


So, this is supposed to help with hair regrowth in 90 days, as well as help with reduction in hair loss. Formulated to be colour safe, keratin treatment safe and extension safe, this contains their Anagen Extending Technology (AXTTM), and it's also oil-free, while being gentle on the scalp. As someone who has a very full head of hair, which is already quite thick, I wasn't sure how this would work on me, and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised!


 

\ reviews

You are meant to apply this to various 'problem' areas of the scalp, where you are showing signs of thinning hair, or actual alopecia. Place a few drops twice daily to the spots that you want to target, and massage it in, and repeat this daily for the next few months. I have been doing this for the last 6 weeks, and I have definitely noticed a change, for the better, in my hair.


Firstly, given that I don't have the issues that this is meant to target, I want to make it clear that I was trying this to see if it would make a difference to me at all, and in what way. The first thing that I noticed changing was the volume of my hair. Without changing any other products, I have found my hair to actually be less greasy than usual over the course of the two days where I don't wash my hair, and the volume of my hair to still be surprisingly big. I also don't quite know if it's because of this that it makes my hair look fuller, or if there's actually substantial hair regrowth going on. Either way, I'm pretty chuffed with the results, and how my hair both looks and feels!
 


This comes in a clear dropper bottle that has a mildly minty scent and hasn't caused any adverse effects to my skin, and I'd be keen to pick up another one of this! You can find them over here for $59 for a bottle containing 50 ml of product. Have you tried any hair growth products before? What has been the most successful one for you?

Comments

  1. Hair loss is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It can be caused by various factors, including genetics, hormonal imbalances, facial hair restoration toronto nutritional deficiencies, and underlying medical conditions. Understanding the root cause of hair loss is crucial in determining the most suitable treatment approach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts