Review: Mario Badescu Lavender Hand Cream

Are we still in Winter? I swear, this season feels like it's actually dragging in slow motion in 2021 - I know that it's not actually factually possible, but I feel like I've been living in my Oodie for about 16 months straight. I don't know what it is about the weather this year either, particularly after I heard a news snippet about how it's meant to be not a super cold Winter, but my hands have definitely been suffering more than usual. They occasionally feel dry, and the skin can look a little sad, so I've been trying out some solutions, and I have found a great sleep hand cream by Mario Badescu!

 

This hand cream is delicious - it's filled with an antioxidant enriched formula that hydrates while also being quite lightweight. With Vitamin E to help moisturise the skin, emollient wheat germ oil for nourishing it, and lavender oil for relaxation, this little tube of happiness comes with a flip lid. It has that signature Mario Badescu white background with green lettering and a purple band around it to signify that this is the lavender version of the hand cream. 


The cream, as expected, comes out quite thick, but thins out easily and rubs into the skin really well. I love that this feels like it is very nourishing, and that is just the beginning! The scent is what really gets me - it's a sweet and soft lavender which stays quite prominent, even after an hour. I adore this hand cream, both for the scent and the nourishing qualities, when I go to bed, and fold my hands up near my face, where I can catch whiffs of it as I slip away to sleep.


It is both vegan and cruelty free, and you can pick this up from Beauty Bay, which you can find over here. At 85g per tube, I feel like this would last me for a couple of months, and I love that it also isn't hideously expensive, while still maintaining that luxe feel to it! For my first Mario Badescu product, it's a raging success! What's your favourite Mario Badescu product?

Comments

Popular Posts