Review: HiSmile PAP+ Teeth Whitening Kit

It has been FOREVER since I talked about dental products, and I really feel like that should change, so let's discuss a serious new new that's just dropped, and talk about the HiSmile PAP+ Teeth Whitening Kit today! I feel like most of us have seen advertising from HiSmile over the last few years, and may be familiar with their original kit, but have you heard about their HiSmile PAP+ Teeth Whitening Kit?


This makes a number of claims, including that it can show you results after one use, that it won't cause any pain to your mouth (which, if you've ever had your teeth whitened at the dentist, you'd know what I'm talking about - it wasn't comfortable for me, and I didn't enjoy it very much), and that it's peroxide free. And wouldn't you know, this is actually one product that lives up to all of those claims! 

This kit is incredibly straightforward and easy to use, and takes very little effort. All you need to do is open one capsule of gel, divide it up so that you have enough product on either side, slide the mouth guard in so that it's resting between your teeth, then turn it on using that big button in the middle! The wait time is 10 minutes, and you'd be surprised by how quickly it flies right by.


I popped this in, turned it on, and started writing a blog post while watching one of my streaming services. By the time the plot was starting to surface for that particular episode of the TV series I had on, the blue light of the machine turned off, indicating that it was time for me to rinse my mouth. I didn't find this difficult to wear, and I really don't like having to breathe through my nose entirely (my sinuses get really miffed very easily and I have to breathe through my mouth occasionally), so I felt like that was a good sign. I didn't mind the taste - in fact, it's actually a little sweet to me, and I also really liked that my mouth didn't feel sensitive or sore after it's use. 


Best of all, it really did make my teeth whiter, and brighter after the first use! Full disclosure, I do have veneers on 6 of my teeth, but I was looking at doing something about the teeth in my lower jaw and the surrounding other teeth next to the veneers, as they were starting to look yellow compared to the veneers, so this was definitely very exciting for me! I have used it again since, and I plan to give my teeth a little boost with another ampoule before the next meet up/get together I've got lined up. You can find your very own kit over here on their website, and check out the extras that they have for helping you look after your teeth. Do you use teeth whitening products? Are you keen to try this?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this articles also visit my blog pleas Teeth Whitening Cost In Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check this category of recommended post and I found your article which is related to my interest. Visit our web site and get best dentists Sydney for teeth treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog post was a great learning experience; thank you for sharing. Also please visit this pros and cons of teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Blog. Although this teeth whitening kit has a great advantage. But visiting a professional for best teeth whitening in Bangalore
    has a great advantage and a an edge over this kit for long lasting results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts