Review: Eylure Dybrow Permanent Tint for Brows

 




Happy Monday, my gorgeous babes! I'm here to talk about my latest love today, and that is the Eylure Dybrow Permanent Tint for Brows, and this is the vibe that I'm all about! Their first ever brow product, which is a permanent tint for brows, is officially on my repurchase list, and you've got to add this to your cart too!


Absolutely killing it straight out the gate, this set is so easy, and fuss free, to use, that on my very first try, I did it at about 10 PM at night, after reading the instructions once, and I nailed it in one go. As an experienced box dye user for the hair, I feel like I always associate it with being a messy process, and I definitely thought that initially with this too, but I couldn't have been more wrong. 


This little kit comes with a cream colour, activator, spoolie and a little plastic dish as part of the packaging that holds the pieces all together. As with all dyes, it is recommended that you actually do a patch test prior to putting this on your face, and like you would if you were doing your hair, you're instructed to rub a barrier cream around the areas that you don't want to accidentally dye. Remember to prep your skin using a cleanser to ensure that the dye gets a better grip, rather than sliding off with your moisturiser or face oils.

Place about 2cm worth of cream colour into the dish before adding 5 drops of the activator, then thoroughly mix the two together. Once you smooth out the lumpy bits and achieve a creamy consistency, then it's time to dye your brows! Roll the spoolie around in the mixture, then gently brush it onto the brows. When you feel like you've covered the required region, then all you need to do is set your timer (anywhere from between 5 to 10 or slightly more minutes) before shutting your eyes and taking a breather.

 

When your timer starts chiming, take a damp cotton wool ball and gently rinse it off, and you are left with gorgeous, defined brows that can last you up to 6 weeks! Personally, as I exfoliate and use a lot of different lotions and oils on my skin, I don't feel like this really stretches out quite as far with me, but it does make for brows that are easier to maintain during that time! Available now for $19.99, I would recommend grabbing a pack for yourself the next time you're near an Eylure stand! 

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts