Review: Elizabeth Grant Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift Eye Cream


I feel like TVSN features quite prominently on the blog, and for good reason! I'm definitely a big fan of the products that they carry, and the latest one to join the ranks is the Elizabeth Grant Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift Eye Cream. With a name that holds such promise, it certainly is a relief to find out that it lives up to the title!


Firstly, let's talk about the driving force behind the brand! Elizabeth Grant developed the brand out of necessity - due to a traumatic incident during WWII that changed her skin. and her life, she created the Elizabeth Grant skincare line to combat the damage that was done to her skin, which then allowed her to reclaim her life. I love this story, because it really is a moment of, if you want something done right, do it yourself. She didn't let things get her down - she pushed back, and thus, a skincare line was born!


Now, I can't seem to find any information on the Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift Eye Cream, and perhaps this is the same, or similar to the Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Crepey Eye Lift, or that may be the revamped, and improved version. So, if you're looking to purchase this after reading my review, I'm afraid you're out of luck. What I'm primarily hoping for, however, is that by talking about the brand and this product, I might make you curious about Elizabeth Grant, and encourage you want to dabble in the brand itself. Either way, I feel like this is a brand worth talking about, so here we go!


The Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift Eye Cream comes in a fairly hefty glass jar. This means that there is a lot of product, which is great, because eye creams often come in a small tube or jar that usually seems to hold about 15 ml of product. In fact, when I first received this, I thought it was a night cream! The cream itself is white, and quite heavy, without being greasy. It does eventually get absorbed, and I really like that the undereye area looks more nourished and hydrated as a result of using this. This also carries a very lightly floral scent, which I appreciate. While it is a shame that I can't seem to find this product anymore, it does make me curious about their Crepey Eye Lift, and I think that I should be adding that to my must buy list!


For more on Elizabeth Grant, head over to TVSN to peruse their goodies.What have you tried from Elizabeth Grant that you've repurchased?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts