Review: Pixi Vitamin-C Remedy Mask


Hello, my little kittens! It's been a very refreshing break for me, having logged off with the occasional dabbling over the last 3 weeks, and I'm ready to take on the world once more! For those who are curious, I headed into the core of Australia, or the Outback, if you will. We did a wonderful road trip that consisted of us heading to Berrima, before driving to Wagga Wagga, then Griffith, followed by Mildura for two days, then Broken Hill for another two days. After that, we turned back around, driving to White Cliffs before hitting Cobar, then Dubbo, and two days of bliss in the Hunter Valley. I couldn't recommend it more, and if you want more details about the trip, hit me up! But, for now, let's talk about the Pixi Vitamin-C Remedy Mask!


A recent purchase from Cult Beauty, I wanted to try this out, because of the promise of something that would brighten my skin. I mean, we all know that this is my on-going obsession when it comes to skin, so it would make sense that this would be on the list! This comes in a light green tub that is cohesive with the rest of the range, and has a screw top that is easy to remove. 


This retails for about $36 for 300 ml, and it is citrus-heavy, for all that Vitamin C goodness! Ginseng is included for restoring and revitalising the skin, while the addition of ferulic acid as an antioxidant helps in battling all those evil free radicals. There is also green tea for helping to tone and firm skin. This has a gel-like consistency, which makes it almost a little springy when you first reach your fingers in to scoop out a generous amount to cover your skin with an even coating of it.


10 minutes on the skin is all you need, then you can either wash it off, or simply remove the excess from your face by wiping it off. I don't find this to cause any tingling or discomfort while it's resting on the skin. It just feels like I'm wearing a cool gel pack, or a little too much moisturiser. Once it's off, I feel like my skin looks a little brighter, and it also feels smoother. Don't expect this to be a major life changer, but this can help add a little something to the skin, in addition to helping maintain the skin.


You can grab a tub of this for yourself over here. What's your go to Pixi product?

Comments

Popular Posts