Review: Costa Brazil Oleo Para O Corpo Kaya Jungle Firming Oil

 

Hands down, one of the best decisions I made last year was to actually indulge myself after a shitty 2020, also known as The Year of the Pandemic. That involved buying one of the most amazing advent calendars available - that's right, I'm talking about the one from Cult Beauty! It sold out within a couple of hours, and it has seriously been paying out since!


I've been trying out the Costa Brazil Oleo Para O Corpo Kaya Jungle Firming Oil, and boy, I wish this had a much smaller price tag! Starting at $82 for 30 ml of product, leading to $149 for 100 ml, both of which can be obtained from Mecca, this oil comes in a clear bottle with a white base and cap. So, what exactly is it about this that I'm loving?


This is an oily oil, not a dry oil, so don't expect it to not stay around, because it will for a bit. It takes a while for this to sink into the skin, and as much as I love dry oils, this definitely is still immensely beautiful, and worth the wait as you massage it into the skin. This liquid gold is a blend of cold-pressed goodness, including ingredients such as Kaya oil, Cacay oil, Breu bronco, Brazil nut oil, Murumuru butter, Tucuma seed oil, Buriti oil, Cupuacu, Pequi seed oil and Patua seed oil. 


This results in an oil that is overflowing with antioxidants, as well as vitamins A, C and E, and minerals, like selenium and magnesium. It also has the bonus side effect of being nourishing and hydrating to the skin, in addition to helping improve skin firmness while revitalising it. Let's not forget about your very important omegas 3, 6 and 9, too, because these babies are important for skin barrier function, to help maintain healthy skin!


There are a few things that it leaves out, ranging from animal products (yay!), to alcohol, mineral oils, silicones and parabens, just to list a few. I have to say, this oil is beautiful, but the rate at which I'm running through it, I don't think I could quite afford a new bottle every 6 weeks. I'm loving the hydration that it's bringing to my skin, and the soft, somewhat nutty scent that it carries. Have you tried anything from Costa Brazil?

Comments

  1. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    vstpatch.net
    Echoboy VST Crack
    Jungle Scout Pro Crack
    NoteBurner Spotify Crack
    FaBFilter Pro Crack
    PreSonus Studio Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts