Review: The Jojoba Company Jojoba Activating Cleansing Oil

 

Drop everything, everybody, this is NOT a drill - The Jojoba Company has just released something AMAZING that I feel like everyone needs to jump on board with, because, firstly, it's from The Jojoba Company (it's a clear bias, but I've loved this brand for years now, because, how could you not?), and secondly, because the product itself lives up to all of my expectations.


Let's talk about the new Jojoba Activating Cleansing Oil! This cleansing oil is stuffed full of goodness, including Australian Wadi-Wadi Jojoba, naturally, sunflower seed oil, mandarin, and the naturally derived emulsifier, polyglyceryl 2 sesquioleate, which is how the Wadi-Wadi Jojoba gets turned into a milky cleanser! Thanks to the ingredients, this is packed with Vitamins C and E, antioxidants, as well as omegas 6 and 9, resulting in a product that has been built to hydrate and protect the skin, while reducing inflammation as it rebalances and rejuvenates it,boosting radiance and assisting in achieving a more even skin tone. 


This comes in a gorgeous glass bottle that matches the rest of the range, and it also has a firm pump that works very well at getting the product out. Like all cleansing oils, this needs to be applied to dry skin, and massaged into it - I do so relatively firmly, in rotational strokes. Once you feel like you've done enough, add a bit of water, and let it do it's emulsifying thing, with the water turning it into a milky fluid.


This does an amazing job of removing the entire day from my face, and I mean the entire day - foundation, brush, eyeliner, mascara - EVERYTHING. I use this primarily as a pre-cleanser, which means that I follow this up with a cleanser, so that my skin is completely clean and soft, while also nourished. What I absolutely adore is just how wonderful my skin feels, and how effective this cleansing oil is at taking it all off.


Don't miss out on falling in love - you'll find the Jojoba Activating Cleansing Oil over here for $39.95. Are you mad about cleansing oils too?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts