New Release: Bathefex Softsole Express Nourishing Leg Mask


Let's chat skincare! I mean, I know that we do that all the time, but we don't talk about foot skincare as much as we probably should. And why don't we? I feel like we neglect our soles while we try to fill our souls, and we are better than this. Thankfully, there's someone looking out for us, and that's Bathefex Softsole Express!

Most of you may be familiar with one of my foot peels on the market, and that's the Bathefex Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel. If you missed it the first time, here's a full review on my site. I have run through about 6 of these since, and I'm excited to see it in it's new packaging, which is what I'll now be looking out for when I got shopping for it!

What I haven't had any experience with yet, however, is the Nourishing Leg Mask! I've been waiting for the weather to get better before really trotting it out, because I want to show it all off - like they say, if you've got it, flaunt it! In a fairly similar fashion to the Exfoliating Foot Peel, these come as 'socks' that you'll need to cut in order to open, and then you slide your feet in, pop some socks on over the top of them to help keep them in place a little better, and let it work it's magic!

These guys retail for only $9.99 each, and I can honestly tell you that the Exfoliating Foot Peel is super worth it! I can't wait until the weather gets a little more consistent, because I'll be slipping these babies on! to find out more about them, you can head over here.

What do you do to keep your tootsies happy?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts