Review: Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash


So, I made a little purchase a while back that really took me by surprise, mostly because I wasn't really expecting very much from it. It does really go to show that an impulse purchase can sometimes be a gamble that really pays off, and that I should shop more often! No, wait, that doesn't sound right. I think that I meant to say is that trying new things can sometimes lead to an unexpected, but very pleasant, outcome, and that's exactly what we're looking at here with the Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash!

I bought this a while back when Sephora was having a promotional offer, and I was looking for a face scrub, because, well, why not? I've used Fresh products before, but mostly their lippies, and a few of their face masks, and that was really due to my sister really loving their range. While I did enjoy what I tried, I never really gravitated towards the brand as much as she did. Fast forward to recently, when I bought the Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash on a whim, which totally turned up my love for the brand.

This unassuming face wash comes in a white tube with a flip lid and it also has neat writing with a drawing of strawberries that curves around the side of the tube. I will admit that my default flavour for many things in life is strawberry, which was why I bought this in the first place, and man, I'm glad I did! When you first squeeze a little dollop out into the palm of your hand, you will notice that it's brown with little granules in it. It's a dual-action scrub that cleanses and exfoliates, and contains two sizes of sugar crystals, strawberry extract, grapeseed oil and soap berry peel extract in order to do so.

You're meant to gently work this into your damp skin in rotational strokes, until you can feel the scrub getting smoother, which means that the sugar granules are slowly melting away. This feels so gentle no my skin, and I love that it leaves my face feeling smoother (and I mean, way smoother), moisturised and cleansed. Given that this retails for $46 for 125 ml, or $21 for 50 ml, this is one that I feel is worth the dough - not too costly, but worth every cent.

You can buy your very own tube over here. What has been your favourite Fresh purchase to date?


Comments

Popular Posts