Review: Teoxane Cosmeceuticals Perfect Skin Refiner


How is it that we're already this much closer to Christmas? I honestly don't know where this year has gone, and how it's taken me this long to get my act together to write about a brand that I've fallen for this year, but there's no time like the present, and speaking of presents, this may be a brand that you'd like to give someone for Christmas! See what I did there?

If you're curious about Teoxane Cosmeceuticals and their products, you can hit up three different posts I did on the brand here, here and here. If you've been here before and read all about it, then you'd be no stranger to the brand, and without further preamble, let's chat about the night cream that's been on my beside stand for the last 3 months!

This combines glycolic acid and RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) hydrating technology to help exfoliate the skin while promoting skin regeneration. The RHA also helps in creating a moisture rich protective barrier on the skin, so that you are left soft, plump, smooth skin. This comes in familiar packaging that is very cohesive with the rest of the range - white, with silver trimming, all very clean and minimalistic. 

The product itself is a thick, white cream, and I find four pumps to be sufficient for my face and neck. I love that it's not heavy, and that it doesn't feel cloying or sticky on the skin. I feel like it's helping in smoothing my skin for a better complexion, and that it's also improved my skin tone. Overall, this is a winner! It retails for $130 for 50 ml of goodness, and you can find more on this over here

Have you tried any Teoxane products before? What's your absolute favourite?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts