Review: Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask


I love face masks! I'm sure that you're all aware of this now, given how many I seem to run through! And just to clarify, yes, I'm talking about that type that's a treat for your skin, not the ones that we're all wearing in public these days, but I do love those too, because they help in preventing the spread of a very pesky virus! I was rummaging around in the skincare cupboard a few weeks ago when I came across the Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask, which I purchased a while back. Considering that Spring was around the corner, I really wanted something to brighten my skin, so this was perfect!

If you're familiar with the other masks in the range, then the packaging will look familiar to you. It comes an orange jar, as it's part of the Pumpkin Honey collection, and has a silver screw top lid. The mask itself is orange and has a wonderfully gloopy consistency. I love that this mask smells like a spicy, almost cinnamony pumpkin paste, which makes me think of a North American Winter and warm chai and Christmas. That said, this mask is good any time of the year!

This is pumped full of fruit stem cells, vitamin C and glycolic AHA, mixed with manuka honey and organic pumpkin, put together to help dissolve and get rid of dull, dead surface cells. It helps in exfoliating and resurfacing the skin to help achieve a better skin tone, smoother texture and an overall more luminous complexion.

The mask makes my skin tingle a little bit, which is just it working hard on my face. Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse it off. It's as simple as that! What I'm left with is soft, smooth skin that has a good glow. I really like that it's gentle on the skin while exfoliating all the dead cells, clearing the way for a brighter and happier complexion.

This retails for $24.99, and it's available at Priceline, both instore and online. If you're after more reviews about Andalou Naturals products, you can find them here and here. What's your recommendation from the range and why?

Comments

Popular Posts