Review: Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

I love a good cleanser! Self care is more important now, than ever, and I honestly feel like cleansing is such a great step in both your skin care, and also to press pause on the day, so that you can treat yourself to a little face massage while you're removing all the stressors, and pollutants, from the day and also from your skin.

The Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser comes in a translucent tube with a flip lid, which makes getting the cleanser out easily. I like that this lathers up nicely, and doesn't end up drying out my skin. It smooths over the skin beautifully, and working in rotational strokes, going from my neck all the way up to my forehead, I can almost feel it lifting all the dirt and grime from my skin.

The cleanser itself is a very pale pink, and the texture is mousse-like - smooth and a little creamy. I don't find this to have much of a scent, and I really like that it just leaves my skin feeling cleansed, and that this can be used in conjunction with one of my favourite tools, my Foreo Luna. This retails for a mere $39 for 150 ml of product, which, for a Clinique product, feels really generous to me. You can find more information about it over here.  

What Clinique product are you currently using? Which would you repurchase?

Comments

Popular Posts