Review: Tribe Skincare Fruit Tingle! Body Moisturiser and Chill Out! Hydrating Mask





While you may be staying inside more often and thus exposing your skin to the elements less regularly than you used to, life has mostly marched along for me like it always has, given that I work in essential services. That said, this means that I've been able to put my skincare routine through the paces for you, so it stays as tried and tested as it normally would. In strange times like these, I suppose this is one of those moments where I'm grateful for the little things, such as this.


Philosophical musings aside, let's get down to what I really want to talk about today, and that's the Tribe Skincare I've been using! With their brightly coloured packaging, featuring vibrant flowers and greenery, as well as their liberal use of exclamation points in the names of the products, with a ! as part of each of them, it's impossible not be excited or happy when you're smearing their skincare on. Happiness and skincare in a bottle? Don't mind if I do!


Let's start with the Fruit Tingle! Body Moisturiser, because that's definitely the first product that I broke out to try! This comes in a 200 ml bottle with a pump, and while I like that this gets the product out, I think my pump may be a little faulty, as it takes a while to depress, and the lotion isn't so thick that it would struggle because of that. This has a light Fruit Tingle scent, which I deeply appreciate, because it smells fruity and fun! Ingredients include sweet almond oil for hydration, while the fruit enzymes in it help to deal with dead skin, resulting in moisturized and smooth pins.. The moisturiser itself is relatively thick, but it doesn't take long for it to be absorbed by the skin. This has helped with a small scaly patch (sorry if it's too much information, but I'm all about the tried and tested honesty!) on my right shin, and it's looking better than it has for a while! This vegan beauty retails for $48.


Coming in at $65, their Chill Out! Hydrating Mask is housed in a jar that has a little opening in the middle, allowing for you to pump the product out through that. With hyaluronic acid as part of the ingredients, this certainly helps with moisturising the skin! Peach and chamomile extracts are also present to help soothe redness and inflammation. This is meant to be suitable for all skin types, including the babes with sensitive skin.


Just give it a couple of pumps, then cover your face in the mask. Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off. This has a gel-like texture, which feels really cool on the face, and once you wash it off, the skin looks plump and feels smooth. I definitely appreciate it at this point in my life, just with the weather cooling down, and tensions running high in the world with what's going on. You definitely need to take some time out to chill out right now!

Find out more about Tribe Skincare over here. What's currently on your bathroom counter?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts