Review: Hask Biotin Boost Thickening 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray


As my hair has been growing out, with no trimming in sight (ladies who are isolation snipping right now, I see you, and respect your bravery, but if you don't want to regret that particular boredom buster, then I would highly recommend you putting those scissors down), I can definitely see it starting to lose the body that I was getting with my thinned out, lob/bob style. Enter the Hask Biotin Boost Thickening 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray!

Retailing for $14.99 for a spray bottle containing 175 ml of product, this has breathed an extra bit of life, and bounce, into my flat, and somewhat dull hair. The design of the bottle is simple - there is a clear cap, which is easy to pull off, and the spray doesn't seem to clog, which I appreciate!


This boasts the ability to revive the strands by supporting the hair with biotin for volume, and collagen to fortify it, as well as coffee for a bit of an extra boost. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colours, this is meant to give you the appearance of thicker hair without the weight.


I do like that I get more body, which means that my hair looks a little bigger, and it doesn't just sit against my head like a 'hairmet' (ie hair helmet), but I do have to talk about the fact that once it goes up into a ponytail, it does end up getting a massive kink in it, which is incredibly hard to get out without a heated hair styling tool. I also seem to wake up with more mussed, and slightly wavy hair, which, incidentally, I don't hate, the day after sleeping on it. 


Overall, my verdict is that this is best on the day you wash your hair, and you're looking to have big  and bouncy hurrrrrrr when you head out the door (get it? head?), but you might have to think twice if you're considering putting it up when you might want to let it down again later. This can be found at a bunch of different places, including, of course, where I lurk often, Priceline. Have you tried this before? What did you think of it?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

  1. I’ve been reading numerous articles on this topic but found this one uniquely written. Thanks. Natural Biotin Shampoo For Hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts