Review: Noelle Regenerate Hair & Body Wash and Hair Conditioner


Happy Thursday! I know that I've introduced Noelle on the blog previously, but I haven't had the chance to really get into the brand, so I'm thankful that I'm finally doing a full review of some of their products on the blog. Even better, I'm talking about their Regenerate Hair & Body Wash and Hair Conditioner, something that can be used by just about anyone!


Let's start with the Regenerate Hair & Body Wash, which is packed with some excellent ingredients! This contains Tasmanian brown seaweed, which has fucoidan. This nourishes and smooths skin, has anti-aging effects and helps to retain moisture in the skin. It also has essential oils of lemon and sweet orange for uplifting the spirit, lavender and peppermint to soothe and comfort the skin, as well as geranium to help with skin tone and texture. A dash of neroli finishes it off with that soft, almost sea foam type scent.


The Regenerate Hair Conditioner has been made with a lot of the same ingredients, including Tasmanian brown seaweed for that extra shine and silky texture, well as protecting the hair from the daily drying process, and natural essential oils of lemon, sweet orange, lavender, peppermint, geranium and neroli. It also has shea butter, olive oil and macadamia oil for that extra softness and moisture. This comes in a pump bottle, which makes sense, as you can get the product out easily for washing your hair and body. 


I love how light the shampoo feels, but given that it doesn't really lather very much, I tend to go for about 3 pumps of this to make sure that every bit of hair is covered. This does feel like it cleanses nicely, and I follow it with the conditioner - one moderate squirt is enough to go over my hair, and when the mood strikes, I can even use it as a hair mask! Just condition first, rinse it out, then place some extra conditioner on the tips of the hair for 2 minutes before washing your hair again - presto! I don't find this combination to make my hair overly shiny, but I do like how soft, and not weighed down it feels after drying. There is some body to my hair and I love how my tresses fall into place without much effort. 


These are both made with 100% Australian natural active ingredients, 100% vegan and 100% cruelty free, in addition to being made without parabens, phenoxyethanols, SLES and dimethicones, for the babes who might be concerned about them. The Hair & Body Wash retails for $22.95 for 300 ml and $22.95 for 200 ml, and you can find them over here

Have you tried any Noelle products before? What's your favourite?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts