Review: Glamourflage Advanced Firming Royal Jelly Repair Essence


The days are hot, and the nights stay warm this time of year, which means that I tend to steer clear of things that may be cloying or too heavy on my skin. My skincare routine is definitely about keeping it light at this point, while still providing the same standard of care, so that I can absorb it before I sweat it off (attractive, am I right?), and I'm love, love, loving the Glamourflage Advanced Firming Royal Jelly Repair Essence for just those reasons!


Let's have a look at what it's meant to do for the skin! This contains lipobelle royal, proteoglycan IPC and gold foil, which sounds awfully fancy, but really just means that this is meant to help with skin repair and in the boosting of nutrient absorption. This leads to keeping your skin bright, youthful, supple and elastic.


As always, let's begin by chatting about the packaging! This comes in a clear bottle with a dropper in the lid, but not just a dropper! It's clever in that you twist it to close the bottle, the little button in the lid that is part of the dropper depresses, leaving it ready to suck up some product. Then, when you untwist the cap, the button pops up, which means that some of the product has gone into the nozzle. So, all you need to do to get the product out next is to depress the button in the lid! Clever, clever, clever, right?


The serum itself is clear with little golden spheres suspended in the liquid. I find about 2 squirts of the product to be sufficient for my face and decolletage and neck, and this is absorbed really quickly, which makes getting ready for work in the morning a breeze. The texture of this is light, non-sticky, and beautifully thin. It does seem to add a brightness to my skin, and I love that my skin feels smooth and bouncy.

This retails for $46 for 30 ml, and you can find it online over here. What are you looking to try from Glamourflage?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts