Review: Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift


Maybelline definitely ranks among my favourite makeup brands, and I'm reminded of that again with the release of The Falsies Lash Lift, and I'm going to share my reasons with you guys today!

This gorgeous mascara comes in a silver tube with a purple label on it, and looks really modern. I like the feel of the tube, and the fact that it's shiny makes it an easy target to locate in my makeup bag.


This has a double curved lifting brush, which is designed to lift the lashes as it covers them in a coat of mascara. I love that this actually does as advertised, particularly for Asian lashes! This doesn't give me any volume, which is absolutely fine by me, because it's the lifting, and the holding, of the curl that mascaras seem to lack when it comes to straight, straight, straight Chinese lashes.


When combined with an eyelash curler, this stuff is seriously unstoppable! It really opens up my eyes in a way that other mascaras have tried, but lacked the oomph to follow through. This stuff is brilliant and it certainly hasn't been just me noticing how much it has done for my lashes - I've had comments from others as well!


You can pick up your very own tube from Priceline, and if you do, let me know how it turns out! What's your favourite Maybelline product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration



Comments

Popular Posts