Review: Pixi Dream-y Mist

 
A toner being part of the skincare product rotation is nothing unusual, and neither is a hydrating spray (which is particularly important right at this very moment, because it's the middle of Summer and I'm spritzing away to stay cool, even as I type), and of course, my nightly pillow spray is all part of my sleepy time routine. But what if I told you I might have one product that could cover a range of these needs?

 

The cruelty free Pixi Dream-y Mist has various uses, and this is suitable for all skin types. As with all sprays, this can be used to hydrate and preserve the skin, and I have certainly spritzed this liberally to my heart's desire as and when my skin has needed it. I do use it most often, however, as my finishing spray for the evening to help seal in all of my skincare routine for the night. In recent days, I've been keeping this on my bedside table to spray my pillows and bedding to help ensure a smoother slumber.

 

What is it that I love about this? It would have to be the first thing that you tend to notice, of course, and that is the scent. It has a potent mix of jasmine and lavender as the base, and there is also chamomile and allantoin in it. Jasmine is good for nourishing and brightening the skin, while lavender can help soothe and heal the skin. Chamomile is also good for soothing the skin, while allatoin can help to calm and protect it. This also contains some melatonin, which can also help you drift off to sleepy town. 

This comes in a small bottle that contains 80ml of product, with enough of a gap around the label to enable you to see just how low you're getting. The packaging is in line with that of the range, and I love how good the pump is - you end up getting out a strong, fine mist with each push. This smells gently floral, and I find it to be really soothing, both in scent and as a skincare product. This is available at a number of retailers, including online at Adore Beauty, for $30. 

Comments

Popular Posts