New Release: Freeman Beauty Butt, Bust and Belly Masks

As I get older, I start to appreciate the humble beginnings of my beauty journey a lot more, and I really like looking back on the early days of what I tried way back when, and look at how the brands have developed and changed over time. One such brand is Freeman Beauty, and I still remember how I was introduced to them when I was about 14, and one of my friends had a sister who let us use her skincare products, including a cucumber peel-off mask that seemed so exciting at the time!

 

Throughout my purchasing history, there were several other stand out products, including a pineapple enzyme mask that I remember being yellow and chunky, and overall quite lovely on my skin. Now that I'm older, I'm pretty excited about their latest drop, and these three masks look like a lot of fun! Of course, I'm talking about the Cheeky Butt Smoothing + Toning, Perky Bust Boosting + Toning and Happy Belly Firming + Smoothing masks!


For those who don't know, Freeman Beauty has been kicking around for over 40 years, and they know how to make fun, and affordable products, and their latest releases look to help fill a niche in the market. The Cheeky Butt Smoothing + Toning mask gas peach extract to nourish your peachy behind, while there is also Coenzyme Q10 to help keep the skin smoothing and firm.

 

The Perky Bust Boosting + Toning mask is supposed to leave the girls feeling soft and toned. It contains pomegranate to help protect and renew the skin, while the peptide complex in it is supposed to stimulate collagen production. Last but not least, there is also the Happy Belly Firming + Smoothing mask, which is touted to hydrate and smooth the skin, while toning and firming it, and stimulating collagen production.


These retail for $9.99 each, and I'm really looking forward to trying them out before our annual boat cruise! Now, I'm not expecting these to be a miracle cure in a packet, but I am hoping that they will make some sort of discernable difference - just enough for that extra confidence boost! You can find these little guys over at Target, both in store, and online. What is your favourite Freeman Beauty product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This blog is very helpful and informative for this particular topic. I appreciate your effort that has been taken to write this blog for us. best moisturising handmade soaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very informative.Thanks for sharing
    Affordable Skincare Product

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts