New Release: Burt's Bees Advanced Relief Unscented and Cooling Eucalyptus Lip Balms

Dry lips can be an absolute pain - and I mean that literally. When I think back to all the years when I didn't give my kisser the love and attention that I should have, I literally cringe. I mean, I once thought that it was ok to be uncomfortable and to have noticeably and cracking dry lips! That sounds like madness now, but hey, you live, you learn. And of course, the more time goes on, the more time allows for new and exciting products to come out, including the Burt's Bees Advance Relief Unscented and Cooling Eucalyptus Lip Balms.


Designed to soothe parched lips while sealing in moisture, these contain double the waxes and butters of the original Burt's Bees Lip Balms so that they can help seal in the moisture, hydrating and repairing severely dry lips. They have been crafted using responsibly sourced beeswax, jojoba oil and 'golden root miracle' turmeric to help promote healing.


Burt's Bees remains free from animal testing, and the ingredients are responsibly sourced, while the packaging is recyclable with terracycle. As always, for those interested, they have been formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS. Of the two of them, I'm more in love with the Cooling Eucalyptus version, which doesn't leave you with a minty tingle on the lips, which was what I was expecting, but it does have a sweet-ish scent, which I adore.


I have noticed a bit of a difference between this and the original formula - I find this to be less 'slippery' on the lips, which means that it does feel like it keeps the moisture on the lips for longer. I like having this on my lips, under my mask, which I have to wear daily at work, because I have to go for long periods without taking it off, and these do help. They retail for $7.95 each, and you can find them wherever Burt's Bees is sold. What is your favourite version of the lip balm?


*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts