Review: La Mav Collagen Support Booster

Hello, my darlings! It's a Monday, and life is gorgeous. While I appreciate that there are lots of people who have a short skincare routine, I have comes to the realisation that I really am not one of them, and that suits me just fine. It keeps my skin happy, and it's all worth it if I can maintain the condition of my skin for as long as possible! To keep my skin looking the way it does, I have been using the La Mav Collagen Support Booster, and I have a few observations to share. 

 

The La Mav Collagen Support Booster is touted as a 'superior blend of phyto-actives to bring the glow back to dull and tired looking skin.' This utilizes some excellent ingredients, including Kakadu and Davidson Plum to help collagen and elastin production, as well as Finger Lime extracts for hydrating and brightening the skin. This is meant to prevent visible signs of ageing, giving you smoother and firmer looking skin. 

This comes in an opaque white dropper bottle, which holds 30 ml of product. Consider this more of a pre-serum product, something that goes on after the toner, and before your serum/oi/moisturiser. This is a light yellow coloured product that has a very watery consistency, which takes mere seconds to get absorbed by the skin. It makes my skin feel a little velvety right after application, and I love that this doesn't end up interacting badly with any other products - my pet peeve is when I feel like I have great products in my rotation, and they end up not working out, because they ball on my skin, and rub off.

 

I have noticed a slight, positive change in my skin, in that it does look clearer and it certainly feels better hydrated. I don't know that I can hold this responsible for my skin looking brighter, as I am using a Vitamin C serum on top of this, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt to have this as part of my layers to work in synergy with my serum! It's been a pleasure to use, much like the other booster I've tried from the brand, and given that I'm at the bottom of the bottle, I would say this trial has been a success!

 

This retails for $85, and you can grab your own bottle over here. I don't think that I've seen very many boosters on the market, and I certainly don't feel like this is a common concept. What boosters have you tried before?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Great, this vegan collagen booster helps to make dull skin glowing and also reduces pigmentation. Thanks for sharing its results with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts