My Daily Dynamic Duo: Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner and Wonderwand Volumising Mascara

I sometimes get so carried away with trying new things that I forget to write about it - isn't that silly? And yet, the two most reached for things on my dresser as I get ready in the morning for work didn't make it to the camera before they got to my mirror, and it continued to stay that was for about 6 weeks before it actually occurred to me to put them on the blog! It was definitely an oversight, considering that these are absolute staples in my life now, and I'm totally going to be repurchasing them several times over!


Let's talk about the Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner first - this gorgeous thing comes in a shiny rose gold metallic case, and the cap clicks in place very firmly, which is fantastic. This means that if you're on the go, it won't uncap of it's own volition, and mark up the inside of your bag, and become useless. Downside? The packaging makes it a little slippery, and if your hands are smooth from applying face cream or primer, then it makes uncapping this a little tricky.


That said, though, I love that this eyeliner is a black black, which means that this comes out quite dark, It has a felt tip applicator, which is quite thin, but firm enough to get a good line close to your lash line. I find this to be very reliable at achieving that cat eye flick for me, and the wear time for this is excellent - I can go from 6.30 in the morning, all the way through to 8.30 PM without it smudging, rubbing, or otherwise looking wobbly. This also has the added bonus of being a vegan product. 

The Wonderwand Volumising Mascara comes in a stunning silver tube that is covered in little stars, and I find this to be surprisingly heavy. This is said to help lift, lengthen and curl the lashes, as well as be free from smudging, smearing and budging, and I have to say, it is proving to be quite the little multitasker! It certainly does seem to help with lengthening the lashes, and helping them look a little thicker, and I haven't had any smudging or budging as a result of using this!


For someone who suffers from perpetual panda eyes when it comes to mascara, this is a godsend! The mascara, sadly, doesn't keep a curl for me, but with my straight Asian lashes, I find that waterproof products are the only ones that seem to do so. That said, this cruelty free mascara doesn't clump and flake on me, and I find myself reaching for it everyday. 


The mascara is still found at Mecca, while the eyeliner is available through other websites. I'm pretty much in love with just about all the Ciate products that I've tried, and I cannot say this enough - make sure you get your hands on these bad boys! Do you have a go to Ciate product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts