Review: Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser

Avene - you certainly do some pretty spectacular things! Avene is a brand that I feel like I can always rely on, and by that, I mean I can also go back to the brand when my skin is freaking out and not agreeing with the other brands I've been using, or when the weather has wrecked havoc on my face. Everyone needs a reliable brand that can help do the job while you're giving your skin some time to heal in between experimenting with different products, and Avene is definitely one of those brands for me!


I've been trying out the Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser, and it comes in a clear pump bottle with 200 ml of product. The cleanser has a medium consistency and it has a velvety, creamy texture that spreads over the skin beautifully when massaged into the face in rotational strokes. I find that this is quite effective at removing the traces of makeup that gets left behind by my makeup remover, and leaves me with supple skin that doesn't feel stripped of it's own oils.


Like with all Avene products, this is meant to be hypoallergenic, and suitable for people with sensitive skin, and it is also fragrance free for the babes who don't do well with them. This is also rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water for it's soothing and anti-irritant properties. It is available at various different retailers, including Priceline and Chemist Warehouse, and can be yours for $34.99. 


 Do you have a brand that you make a beeline for when your skin isn't happy? What is your go to product from Avene?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts