Review: Spascriptions Watermelon and Repairing Blueberry Lip Therapy Kit


Happy Sunday! Let's talk about dry, flaky lips - doesn't sound appealing? Of course not! Aside from looking unsightly, it can also be painful and unpleasant. Of course, this is definitely one of those moments where you don't have to live with it, and instead, you can tackle it head on, and solve the problem almost right on the spot - if only all your problems in life could be that easily dealt with!


Say hello to your brand new drawer buddies - this fabulous little duo by Spascriptions! There are, in fact, three different kits available from Spascriptions, and they are the:

  • Spascriptions Pink Sugar and Soothing Collagen Lip Therapy Kit
  • Spascriptions Watermelon and Repairing Blueberry Lip Therapy Kit (pictured)
  • Spascriptions Manuka Honey and Moisturising Strawberry Lip Therapy Kit


Essentially, each 2-in-1 lip kit features 2 x 50ml jars in each pack (one exfoliator and one lip mask), and they are very reasonably priced at $16.99 per kit. Having tried these, I actually think they are really amazing! The lip scrub is very, very gritty, without feeling too rough, and I really like that this gently 'sands' off the flaky bits of skin, and as much as I thought it would be sweet and tasty, like it looks, and like the name suggests, it actually isn't! I love that, because this stops me from trying to eat bits of the lip scrub!


As for the mask, I prefer wearing this as a treatment throughout the day, rather than as an overnight thing, only because it has a gel consistency, and I find that this wears well without being too heavy in the day time. I find that the scrub has a slightly sweet and delicious scent, while the blueberry mask has a somewhat synthetic berry fragrance, that I don't dislike, that doesn't linger.

These are currently available on their website, as well as at Big W stores. I'm going to go out on a limb here and actually declare these to be my current favourite product from Spascriptions - it truly is a fantastic kit, at a pretty great price. I really am loving this, and I currently have them sitting side by side in my work locker. Spascriptions is cruelty free, and this product is pH balanced. What was the last thing you tried by Spascriptions?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts