Review: Hello Glow 3-in-1 Sun Care Gel with SPF 50+

I was recently passed a few items from a friend, and this little gem was nestled in amongst the stuff. As a beauty blogger, I absolutely love trying new things from brands that I'm unfamiliar with, and Hello Glow is a brand that I was not aware of at all until I stumbled across it, and I have to say, there are pros and cons to this particular product, but overall, it's actually quite good!


So, I couldn't find a huge amount of information about it online, but from what I could glean, I believe that this was created and is available in the Philippines, but is actually a Korean made product. I also managed to find a link for it at Walmart in the US, where it retails for USD$18, vs the P320 in the Philippines, which roughly translates to AUD$8.50, and I have to say, that seems like a very reasonable price for what you're getting in this packet!

This comes in a sachet type squeezy bag form, which also has a little plastic cap that screws onto the wide nozzle. I actually feel like this would be appropriate for travel, because you can absolutely squish it flat(ter) into your bag/makeup carrier! Unfortunately, that also means that this can be a little tricky when it comes to day to day use - the little cap can be fiddly, while the packet itself works well mostly, but can get a little floppy. The time I struggle the most is when I've got a small amount of the product in the palm of my hand, and I need to put the cap back onto the packet - then it can get interesting!


The product itself is lovely, however! This has a lightweight, gel-consistency to it, and I adore how well this spreads over the skin. There is no white cast associated with this, and it dries down relatively quickly. What I do find a little odd is the lack of information about this - it says SPF 50, but doesn't talk about UVA/UVB/broad spectrum coverage. I like the way the product feels and that it works well on my skin, but I really would prefer having more knowledge on the brand and the Sun Care Gel just in general. 


I do know that this contains aloe vera and bamboo extract, which can be very soothing for skin, and hydrating, while the wood apple extract that is also part of it is supposed to help control sebum and minimise the appearance of pores. I would love to know more about the brand, and the products that they have, so if anyone knows how to get your hands on some of these goodness, let me know! What do you think of this pouch packaging?

Comments

  1. Got an excellent! You've just came across high-quality work on a global scale, and you want to get Accuracy in terms grades on your assignment. Everyone seek our Business Logistics Assignment Help . We ensure that you will obtain the highest quality work on time, without sacrificing quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drop tester is utilized to quantify the capacity of folded boxes and fibreboard containers and holders to remain with vertical effect in free drops. The test is performed one time and more than one chance to examine different circumstances that happen on a bundle during travel and dealing with. It fills in as the best gear for execution examination and bundle plan before creation and use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts